In present scenario E-Commerce is playing very essential role in the online business. Although it is one of the best & cheapest intermediate for reaching out to new customers in the online market, if e-commerce implemented effectively, it also offers a smart way of doing online business & expanding it more.
An online business eCommerce podium is planned & implemented to make the most of its reach to potential customers and provide them with a convenient, satisfying & protected shopping experience.
Advantages of E-Commerce to the Online Business
- E-Commerce helps to Increase the sales revenue to the business
- Business people can spend less money and earn high profits with e-commerce
- It is very Easier to scale up online
- Easily we can track the segment of customers who are happy with purchasing goods through online
- Avoid losing sales to competitors who are online
- Instantaneous global sales presence in quick time
- We can Operate the business in 24 *7 basis
- Easily we can increase our business customers
- We set up shop anywhere in the world, self-governing of geographical locations
- Inexpensive way to turn your Web site into a revenue center
- Reduce Customer Support costs via e-mail marketing & customary newsletters
- We can create customized mailing list
- Easily we can drive free traffic to the website
- Instantly we can develop our business across the internet by using various e-commerce strategies
- Customers can easily buy their products by using different payment gateways
- Develop more shopping carts by using e-commerce
- We can easily promote our business website by using various promotional activities such as Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Management, Email Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Online Banner Advertisement, Online Branding and Affiliate Management etc
No post with similar tags yet.
- The hybris hubris
“Dreams of innocence are just that; they usually depend on a denial of reality that can be its own form of hubris.” - Michael Pollen
You can check any linked in groups, forums, blogs, articles, reports associated with e-commerce. All of them have one common thing to discuss. IS HYBRIS THE BEST THING WHICH HAS EVER...
- Contextual targeting in e-commerce
Online retailers all over the world are facing a very common but really serious problem of high dropout rates across their websites. It has been observed that this issue is the precursor of many other serious issues such as loss in sales, low customer loyalty, loss in brand identity and many more. However, there are...
- Is Content really the king? Tips to generate quality content for your e-commerce website.
We have heard experts emphasizing about the importance of quality content. ‘Content is the king’, this catch phrase has often captured our attention. But have we seriously given this statement a real good thought?Is content really the king, especially in the context of e-commerce? Will bombarding an e-commerce site with videos and images increase your...
- AB Testing basics
Online retailers spend a lot of money on getting their website up and running. A major portion of their investment is directed towards increasing the traffic of their websites or the conversion rate. A/B testing or split testing is one tool by which these retailers can pin point which elements are to be displayed in...
- 7 steps for delivering successful promotions
One of key reasons behind the success or failure of any retailer is promotions. It doesn’t matter if the retailer is present online or not, he needs promotions to meet a variety of objectives. There are many kinds of promotions, each fulfill different purpose and each have their own pros and cons. Therefore, it...
- Advantages of using Magento Go payment services
Payment options play a crucial role in every kind of e-business solutions by facilitating online transactions. Since security concerns are one of the major factors which deter online users from using websites, the importance of payment options becomes all the more important, so much so that it can make or break any e-commerce site. Over...
- Process of Developing an eCommerce Web Site
Probably we had visited many popular eCommerce websites all the time, like Amazon, Overstock and Ebay, but you never knew exactly how they came to be. It's actually pretty straightforward once you know what you're doing. You can set up your own eCommerce web site with products for sale to the world in a matter...
- In Australia, Eight Out of 10 Users Connect with Brands on Social
Consumers have limits on what they want to see from brands on social networks
This year more than half of the population in Australia—11.4 million people—will be social network users, according to eMarketer estimates. Among that social population, there is a fair bit of familiarity with brand social activity. According to a December 2012 survey from...
- E-commerce Platform Wars
A war has been raging for years and it has captured the minds of many. This war known as e- commerce platform wars has become more intense lately. Top consulting companies like Gartner and Forrester have written reports and blogs about this war.
The dynamics of this war has changed over the years. Surprisingly, Microsoft was...
- Magento Used on 20% of E-Commerce Sites
A survey of e-commerce sites in the Alexa top million websites has found that, as of the first quarter of 2012, Magento is by far the most popular e-commerce solution.
Alexa Internet Inc. tracks the web use of millions of internet users and gathers information about the sites they visit. A recent analysis of their database...