Banner advertising is a form of advertising on the web that consists of a graphic with a link, attempting to attract visitors or traffic to your website. Banner ads first came on the internet in 1994 year.
- Quality banner is the first step towards the success of any banner ad campaign.
- Banner Ads will help to Stretch your business marketing budget. Normally banner ads cost less to design and run than other forms of online marketing like PPC, Affiliate marketing etc.
- Banner ads can help you to focus on marketing deal by allowing you choose websites that achieve the best spectators.
- By using the banner ads your business revenue will increase and reduce costs
- Advantageously expose your website or company name right where you want it on other websites.
- Banner Advertisements will generate highly qualified sales leads to the business.
- Banner ads provide direct traffic to your website as just one click of a mouse button gives them information on a company’s products and services.
- Banner ads will establish your business brand name across the internet.
- It is easy to calculate the traffic which is delivering from the banner advertisements.
- Banner Advertisement will give back link to the website.
- Banner ads are a cost-effective and efficient way of marketing products and services of a company.
Tags: advertising banner cost in india, banner ad benefits, banner ad costs, banner ads in india, banner advertisement benefits, banner advertisements, banner advertising india, banner advertising rates, cost effective banner ads, effectiveness of banner ads, online advertising rates, online business advertising, revenue with banner ads
« previous postAdvantages of E-Commerce in Pr...
In present scenario E-Commerce is playing very essential role in the online business. Al...
next post »Secure ONLINE Business
The huge problem of today’s on line Business is phishing and Identity theft. Consume...
Leave a Reply
No post with similar tags yet.
Posts in similar categories
- Pay-per-click Advertising: 7 Predictions for 2013
2012 was a big year for pay-per-click advertising. Many online retailers saw their PPC budgets, conversion rates, and return-on-ad-spend grow nicely. At the same time, cost-per-click rates dropped precipitously for Product Listing Ads and mobile ads. Looking forward, here are my top seven predictions for PPC advertising in 2013. 1. Competition for PLAs on Google...
- Google AdWords Bid To Call: Cost-Per-Phone (CPP)
Google has announced a new option to bid differently for phone calls versus clicks to your web site with Bid To Call charged on a cost-per-phone call (CPP) basis. So if you are willing to pay $5 for a phone call but only $1 for a click to your web site, you can now specify so. The ad position...
- Tips for Creating a Profitable AdWords Campaign
Pay per click is among the best techniques to attract targeted prospects for your internet business. Rather than spending 1000s of dollars and waiting months to possibly get indexed by the search engine results (the listings about the left) your ad could be displayed immediately about the first page. Here I have listed some strategies for...
- Powerful Targeting Technology to Reach the Right Audience
Getting noticed in a sea of ads across millions of websites is not an easy task. But putting your message in front of an audience who cares about your message can help it stand out. Powerful targeting technology puts your message in front of the right people at the right time for the most effective...
- Google Penalizes Adwords Ads with Poor CTR
Google penalizes Adwords ads with poor click through rates. If your ad is not generating clicks, it's making it more expensive for you to advertise. Discover how to improve the click through rate of your ads. Your Adwords ad is sales copy. You are attempting to persuade a potential consumer to make a decision based on...
- Benefits of Pay Per Click Marketing
PPC Marketing Advantages in for the Business Gives immediate online presence Have a new site? Have ads in an hour Start getting ROI sooner No ramp up time Great for seasonal items or time sensitive promotions Great for testing Easily test effectiveness of new marketing message or site design change Quickly gather feedback Regulate traffic volume Sales pipeline empty? Use PPC to push traffic Overloaded? Pause...
- Yahoo Search Marketing – Benefits of Advertising
Yahoo Search Marketing By using the Yahoo Search Marketing account, we can advertise online, where more and more customers are going every day to learn about, shop for and buy products and services. Signing up for an account allows us to advertise our business in search results on Yahoo! and other popular sites in the Yahoo!...
- Do You Know the Process of Search Engine PPC Campaigns & Bidding?
What is PPC? : PPC definition: Pay Per Click (PPC) is a method of advertising our website on search engine sponsored result listings where advertisers bid against each other to be the top search result on particular keywords. Pay Per Click is a pricing model that guarantees that our website will appear in list of...
About Smart e-Commerce
Smart e-Commerce is the Blog from Embitel Technologies which provides the latest e-commerce trends, strategies, e-Retail Solutions, Magento solution, Social Media Optimization, Blog Marketing, Online Seminars, Search Engine Optimization, Google Rankings and e-Marketing Solutions in India, America, Middle East, Australia, South Africa & South America.
The hybris hubris
“Dreams of innocence are just that; they usually depend on a denial of reality that can be its own form of hubris.” - Michael Pollen You ...
Contextual targeting in e-commerce
Online retailers all over the world are facing a very common but really serious problem of high dropout rates across their websites. I...
Is Content really the king? Tips to generate quality content for your e-commerce website.
We have heard experts emphasizing about the importance of quality content. ‘Content is the king’, this catch phrase has often captured our...
AB Testing basics
Introduction Online retailers spend a lot of money on getting their website up and running. A major portion of their investment is directed towards i...
Adword keyword tool was replaced with Keyword estimator
With Keyword Planner, we've combined the functionality of Keyword Tool and Traffic Estimator to make it easier to plan search campaigns. That's why ...