Embitel Technologies wishes you a wholesome year 2010.
Embitel pleased to announce our 5th Webinar of the Retail e-Commerce Series, titled: “E-Tailing Approach: Customer Acquisition and Retention” on 15th Apr’10, Thursday at 4PM to 5PM.
We are sure that you would be interested to participate in this webinar and also will nominate your colleagues in our programs. Thank you for your interest
You should attend this webinar if you believe:
- Companies are surviving on customers hence proper alignment of marketing strategies with customer activities is essential.
- Strong customer relationships are highly rewarding
- Retaining an existing customer involves 3-5 times less cost than recruiting a new one.
- Cost per acquisition is high hence calls for seasoned technique deployment.
- 80% of the sales come from 20% of the customers hence spotting the right prospect is required
Today’s economy is consumer-driven and one cannot afford to shift the focus from them. A committed customer will continue to put his/her faith on you, blind-folded & increasingly assume a role of partner who helps in acquiring new customers.
Generation of Leads (hunting) and Building of Trust & Strong Relationship (farming) with Customers. Mr. Daniel Reborn will guide you through with his time tested expertise.
- Customer Acquisition strategies
- Customer Retentions strategies
- How to drive business growth
- Latest Trends
- Do’s & Don’ts
- A few instances to share
Speaker: Mr. Daniel Rebhorn
- Founder, dmc GmbH Germany and Chairman, Embitel India
- Industry expert with more than 14 years of experience in retail e-Commerce and e-Marketing
When: 15th Apr’10, Thursday
Time: 4PM to 5PM Indian Time
Venue: Just stay in front of your PC
Cost: Complementary (Free)
Click here for Quick Registration:
Note: After registration you will get a thank you mail with a link, which need to be clicked during the time of webinar. We look forward to your participation. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-80-41694213.
Minimum system requirement: PC with internet connection and Headphone.
For More Information you can visit
Unit No: 208 to 216, 2nd Floor, Delta Block,
Sigma Soft Tech Park, Whitefield Road, Ramagondanahalli,
Bangalore, India – 560066
Ph: +91 80 41694213
E-Mail Id: email@example.com
After the overwhelming response from Embitel first web seminar which is conducted in Nov’08, Embitel Conducted their 2nd webinar on “retail e-commerce series” which has conducted on 19th Feb’09 entitled "Essence of Retail e-Commerce and its Optimization".
As we all know the retail e-Commerce in India is growing at a very fast pace during last few years. A well-designed and optimized site is absolutely critical to stay ahead in the competition rather than just setting up a retail e-Commerce site. This webinar revealed that what are the key success factors of e-commerce site? How we can improve customer experience and drive more sales through retail e-Commerce site? In this 45 minutes webinar, Mr. Daniel Rebhorn, a highly experienced industry expert in e commerce domain, was covered the following key areas:
- General structure of retail e-commerce site
- Top 5 relevant pages of retail e-commerce site, Do’s & Don’t s on these pages
- A structured navigation of retail e-commerce site
- Samples of impact
- Q&A session specific to attendees
To view this “Essence of Retail e-Commerce and its optimization” webinar, please click on the following link:
Webinar mean a web-based seminar, those are presentations, lectures, workshops, or seminars transmitted over the web. Webinars are also known as online workshops.
Important Features of Webinar
- Interactive with the customers
- Customers can view the Live Event
- Real Time Question & Answers
- Participant can chat with the person who is conducting webinar
- Learn the topic by sitting at your desk
- More Educational for the people
- Preserved for Future Viewing
- Participation from home, no need to travel
- Registrants can participate in convenient time for them
- Webinar material can be re-visit by the customers
Webinar Methodology & Process
- Determine the webinar topic and length and decide who should attend
- Plan the time, date and length of the webinar. Make sure all key participants can attend
- Communicate the requirements and time frames to any fellow presenters. Include information about formats, tools and deadlines
- Make sure that your computer has network and Internet access and that all of the required software is loaded and ready
- Send meeting invitations, confirmations and reminders to fellow presenters and to participants. Include all key information such as links; log in IDs and passwords, teleconference phone number and participant code
- Prepare the webinar presentation. Start with a list of objectives and topics. Vary the webinar activities, pace and visuals, but be sure you keep content and discussions relevant to your topic. For example, tell a story, show a short video or ask your audience to participate in a group exercise
- Greet participants as they join the meeting and provide them with a status. As you conduct the webinar, be friendly and engaging. Write down the participants’ names
- Start the webinar by introducing yourself and any other presenters. Whenever feasible, have all attendees introduce themselves to the group. Ask if everyone has accessed the virtual meeting and if they can hear you speaking. Assist anyone who needs help. Ask participants to mute their phones as you conduct the webinar in order to reduce background noise
- Review the webinar agenda and objectives. Set expectations such as encouraging participation and whether you can accept questions by email or instant messenger
- Ask and answer questions and constantly demonstrate enthusiasm for your topic. Your energy keeps participants interested and engaged
- End the webinar on time and thank participants for attending. Provide any follow-up information and resources. Be the last one to hang up.
Recently Embitel has conducted Webinar on “Retail e-Commerce – a perfect storm in India.”
Date: 21st November 2008
Speaker: Mr. Daniel Rebhorn
- Founder & MD, dmc digital media center GmbH, Germany.
- Industry expert with more than 13 years exprience in retail e-commerce.
Indian e-commerce industry has reached to Rs. 9210 cr in 2007-08, which attracted more retailers to get into the retail e-Commerce market. The crowded field of competitors in B2C also indicates to focus on retail e-Commerce market and achieving long-term success from it.
Find out more on what signifies the retail e-commerce revolution in India?
This Webinar has covered following topic
- Market Definition.
- Growth & Opportunities – Retail e-Commerce in India.
- Do’s and Don’ts in setting up a Retail e-Commerce business.
Mr. Daniel has also addressed specific questions raised by attendees at the end of webinar.
Click on the Following Link for Webinar Video
About Smart e-Commerce
Smart e-Commerce is the Blog from Embitel Technologies which provides the latest e-commerce trends, strategies, e-Retail Solutions, Magento solution, Social Media Optimization, Blog Marketing, Online Seminars, Search Engine Optimization, Google Rankings and e-Marketing Solutions in India, America, Middle East, Australia, South Africa & South America.