With number crossing more than 4 billion mobile phones in the world, mobile commerce has the potential to be next big thing. This also means that the mobile penetration is much more than PC or any other popular media.
Embitel Technologies India Pvt Ltd believes in staying in sync with time with sight set on future trends. This Webinar on Mobile Commerce for Retailers - Channel with a new way to reach consumer is a step where we will be sharing our knowledge with participants on potential of Mobile Commerce, approach to it, market trends, etc.
Reasons to attend this Webinar:
- The market for mobile payments is expected to quadruple by 2014, reaching $630bn in value, which equates to 5% of total e-commerce sales. (Source: Juniper Research)
- The mobile payments market is worth $170bn so far this year. (Source: Juniper Research)
- ABI Research predicts that in 2015, $119bn worth of goods and services will be purchased via a mobile phone. (Source: ABI Research)
- In US alone 20% of all consumers and 32% of 18-34 year olds are researching purchases via mobile at least monthly.
- India has a mobile phone subscriber base of 500 million, which is expected to reach 700 million by 2012 (Source: Department of Telecommunications). The country can easily expect mobile commerce or m-commerce to take off faster than online or e-commerce.
- Currently there are about 5 million m-commerce users in the country. Industry estimates put the number of users at 25 million by 2012, and 100 million in the next five years.
Who should attend this webinar?
Marketing professionals, Retailers, Telecom service providers, Ecommerce professionals, etc
- Mobile Ecommerce, Hype or reality?
- Market trends
- Opportunities and threats
- Mobile Commerce and Ecommerce compatibility
- Case studies
- What can be the approach?
- Our vision of Mobile Commerce
Reserve Your Seat @ https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/444168659
Presenter: Mr. Daniel Rebhorn
- Founder, dmc GmbH Germany and Chairman, Embitel India
- Industry expert with more than 14 years of experience in retail e-Commerce and e-Marketing
Time: India: 04:00:00 p.m. Thursday September 16, 2010
UK: 11:30:00 a.m. Thursday September 16, 2010
Australia: 08:30:00 p.m. Thursday September 16, 2010
Venue: Just stay in front of your PC
Cost: Complementary (Free)
About Smart e-Commerce
Smart e-Commerce is the Blog from Embitel Technologies which provides the latest e-commerce trends, strategies, e-Retail Solutions, Magento solution, Social Media Optimization, Blog Marketing, Online Seminars, Search Engine Optimization, Google Rankings and e-Marketing Solutions in India, America, Middle East, Australia, South Africa & South America.